Sunday, March 8, 2015

Life Updates

So much has been happening and I still need to write about our ACL Reconstruction experiences! More about that later.  Mike and I have just been focused on work, getting organized, and getting his knee back to normal. We have started looking at homes to buy--mostly condos in Howard County. We don't want to sign a new lease at this apartment. So we're hoping to find something soon so we can settle before we have to move out of here in June. My lovely Aunt Susan is our real estate agent and she has been so awesome. I have such an appreciation for all her hard work. Wow. It's awesome.

I have been working as an occupational therapist now for 6 months. It's AWESOME. I am working at a small private practice hand therapy clinic and I love it. We just re-did our website, so check it out. My boss has been so great, I am learning so much. It truly is my dream job, I cannot believe I found it. But the sad news is that I haven't been crocheting as much since I work with my hands all day. I try to work on my blanket here and there, but I have irritated my ulnar nerve. So I do what I can.

I did make a ton of scarves for Christmas! For my co-workers and for my sister-in-laws. I think I may have done them all the same pattern (found here). It's one of my favorites.

Scarves I made for my co-workers. That's my absolute favorite pattern. 
I will get to working on Mike's ACL story as I think it could benefit people!

No comments:

Post a Comment