Sunday, November 23, 2014

New Logo!

Thanks to the beautiful Jackée-Lynn Jackson for the lovely logo!  Check out her blog, here. And here's her website: http://www.jlynngraphicdesigns.com.  I'm so blessed to have known her since high school. She completely understands me and is always there for me, no matter what.  She's also an amazing designer, so definitely check out her stuff. :)

January 2008: My mom took us to Clearwater Florida over Christmas break from our first year of college. 
We'll never forget the first time we met...stuck in an elevator...in Philly.  We had just arrived at our hotel in Philadelphia for a school trip and we were in the elevator heading up to our rooms.  And the elevator gets stuck.  It was insane.  And here's this girl I've never talked to, getting in my face, saying hello and asking me to take pictures with her.  It was so crazy and I was just thinking to myself, who is this girl? Little did I know 9 years later we would be best friends.  Our friendship bloomed while we were cheered together for basketball our senior year.  It was so fun, so naturally we stayed friends throughout college.  Always getting together on breaks and spending all summer hanging out. She always encourages me and is always my prayer warrior.  I can text her about anything and she always gets the situation immediately and always has the best advice.  It's such a gift.  God truly brought us together.





It was one of the best wedding gifts ever to have Jackée there for everything.  She HAD to be involved, so I asked her to read at the wedding.  It was perfect.  It meant the world to me to have her there with me through it all.  Fun at the rehearsal dinner freaking out while driving across Solomon's Island Bridge and girl talk with Nicole the night before the big day.  Then we got to have breakfast and get ready together.  I loved loved loved having her there.  It's so special how no matter how far away she is or I am, we always stay close. :)

The photos from the wedding are by the amazing photographer, Bianca Inez. Please check out her website, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment