Sunday, August 9, 2015

Condo Before-After Reveal

OKAY. The pictures are finally here! Things are not fully done yet, but I felt bad not sharing any after pictures. There is still much decorating and organizing to be done, but here's what we've got so far.

Dining room view when you walk in.  
Dining room view when you walk out of the kitchen. 
Living area.

Note the pink table on the left of this image. I really wanted to paint the powder room that color, but felt it was too pink. So we decided to do a little side table with it instead. And we both love it (I was definitely surprised Mike was on board with a pink table). :) 

When we first saw the condo, I felt like the kitchen was livable. But as our renovation plans continued to develop we decided to just do the kitchen. So we painted the cabinets, laid new flooring, painted the walls and ordered new countertops. Eventually we plan to replace the appliances with stainless steel.
So with the help of my father, I built that large pantry closet to the left of center. With the laundry unit in the kitchen closet, that left literally no space for food. So I got that huge pantry closet for maybe $160. It's quite nice and wasn't too difficult to build...except for the fact that it's taller than me...
We really like our fancy faucet. Check it out here.
And YAY, here's my pretty coral bathroom! Coral Reef by HGTV Home-Sherwin Williams. Love love love it. 
So that was a TON of work and we're not done. It's been so much fun. And we could NOT have done all this work without help from my mom and stepdad, Dave, and Mike's grandad. My mom and I painted and cleaned the appliances while Dave, Grandad and Mike did the floors, replaced the toilet in the powder room and all kinds of other projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment